At TCCA, we are:
- Partnering with parents who want to be involved in providing their child with a rigorous academic education
- Establishing our next generation with a strong Biblical foundation so they may be sent out to share Christ with the world.
- Training our students with basic Life Skills like gardening, car maintenance, and finances.
- Committed to small class sizes so that each student receives individualized attention.
- Encouraged by all the parents excited that their kids are loving school for the first time in their lives.
If you are a parent of children entering 4K-12th grade, we would love the opportunity to show you what TCCA is all about. Schedule a time to come by and tour our facilities, meet our faculty and administrators, and discuss how we can partner to provide your children with Christ-centered, academically excellent education.
Our Mission Statement
Town Creek Christian Academy exists to equip students to seek, serve and share the Truth.
Town Creek Christian Academy seeks to make disciples of Jesus Christ by partnering with parents to provide a Christ-centered, academically excellent education. (Matthew 28:18-20; Matthew 22:36-40; Colossians 3:23)
- Express Christ-like love
- Educate students with a Biblical worldview
- Encourage our families and faculty
Our Scripture Verse
“Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.” Romans 12:2
Pride Honor Code
Loyalty to Jesus Christ, The Lion of Judah and to His Word will cause:
- Our LIONS to hunger for God’s Word so they might possess knowledge and understanding of the Scripture that equips them for Kingdom living. (Romans 12:2; Colossians 2:8)
- Our LIONS to understand how Scripture applies to and informs their view of social, economic, political, historical, vocational and other foundational areas of influence. (Proverbs 2:6, 4:11; Luke 2:46-47)
Integrity that is authentic and will influence our LIONS life’s decisions.
- Our LIONS will be taught the importance of exhibiting character qualities that honor Christ. (Proverbs 11:1; Titus 2:6-8)
- Our LIONS will understand the importance of maintaining Christ-like integrity when making all decisions. (1 Peter 2:15; Proverbs 4:23)
Oneness of purpose which will drive our LIONS to pursue godliness with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength.
- Our LIONS will be equipped academically, intellectually and physically to pursue God’s calling on his or her life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Luke 2:52)
- Our LIONS will learn the importance of taking personal responsibility for study, prayer and service. (2 Timothy 1:6-7, 2:15, 3:14-17; Philippians 2:12; James 5:16; John 1:12-13)
Noble hearts which will lead our LIONS to read and apply God’s Word in fulfilling their mission.
- Our LIONS will understand God’s plan of redemption both for themselves and our ever-changing world. (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 1:16)
- Our LIONS will understand how to explain Salvation based on God’s Word. (Romans 3:23, 5:8, 6:23; John 3:16; Romans 10:9-13)
Selflessness and a great desire to be more like King Jesus drives:
It is the belief at Town Creek Christian Academy that man lives his life as a response to God; therefore an education that weaves God’s Word, the Bible, into the daily curriculum is necessary. His Word is the filter for clarity, the level for balance, and the final check for Town Creek’s goals. Christian education is founded upon the Word of God. Town Creek Christian Academy believes that the Bible is the inspired, infallible and sufficient Word of God providing the standard for living a life of significance and meaning.
TCCA serves as a tool for communicating and facilitating His Word as we assist students in their spiritual transformation process. As Christians, we are to present ourselves as a living sacrifice and avoid the temptations of the world by “…being transformed by the renewing of the mind in order to prove what is that good, acceptable, and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2).
In obedience to the Word of God, students educated at TCCA will be educated in Christ-centered academic excellence that is established in a Biblical worldview, thus equipping students for service to our community and our world. We view each family, student and staff as unique creations and necessary to fulfill the goals and mission of TCCA.